About City Auto Body
In Case of an Accident
Insurance Claims Process
Choosing a Repair Service
Vehicles for Sale
Tips for Buying a Used Vehicle
Tips for Insurance Policies
Complementary Loaner Car!
City News Desk & Links
Continuing Education Portal Login
for Insurance Agents
Print this Screen
Welcome to your Personal Insurance Continuing Education Portal and CE hours tracking tool.
Before you login to your CE Portal for the first time, you will need to make sure you have the following on hand:
- Your Insurance License Number
- The date you were first licensed
- Your Insurance License expiration date
*Please note that the site is best viewed at 1024x768 screen resolution on your computer*. (To change this, go to display in your control panel settings and change screen resolution to 1024x768).
- When you enter for the first time you will need to scroll down to the field that says "First time users only:", "Access Code:". This is where you will enter the access code you were given by City Auto Body Center.
- After you enter your access code, click on the "Login" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, you will come to the first of the two of your account setup screens. Here you will enter your Name, Company Name (This should be the name of the primary insurer you represent, not your agency name), your agency address (or your primary mailing address where you will want certificates of completion sent to) and email address.
- Click "Continue" to proceed.
- On the second account setup screen, you will see where you should enter your Insurance License number (make sure it is entered correctly because you will not be able to change this field), choose your login password, confirm the password by entering your password again, and select the date your current license expires and the month and year you were first licensed. Click "Register" to complete your account setup.
- The colored bar near the top of the screen contains navigation links on each end to go to your student "Home" page ("Home" is on your left) or to "Logout" (on the far right hand side of the bar).
- Click on the "Upload Credits" button to include courses you have already taken. You will need your certificate(s) of completion to fill these out. The hours you add will be included in the calculation of your CE hours needed to fulfill your license requirements.
- You can now begin taking any of the CE classes listed by clicking on the link in the course "Status" column. Begin by following the instructions for each course. Click on the chapter title where you want to start or click "continue" to proceed from where you left off in your last viewing of the course. The "Take Test" button will not be highlighted until all of the course content in the course is viewed.
- Once a test is passed, you will receive your certificate of completion within 10-15 business days.
CE Portal »
2512 North Woodruff Rd.
(East of Argonne Village)
Click for Map
Web site updates by Design Spike, Inc.
Hosted by DigiTimber